Join Our Virtual Stand at Forum Real 2020
The first edition of FORUM REAL – the event for real estate, construction, innovation, and investment in the sector – will be held entirely virtually from 3rd to 5 December 2020, with Sofia Municipality being a partner at the event along with over 20 other institutions.
The event will be held under the auspices of Sofia Mayor, Mrs. Yordanka Fandakova, and under the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works’ patronage. The Mayor will also participate in the official opening of the event on 3 December at 9:30 am.
At the invitation of the organisers, the Deputy Mayor for Digitalization, Innovation and Economic Development, Mr. Gencho Kerezov, will take part in the discussion panel ‘Will Coronavirus give a strong impetus to Digitalization?’. It will be held on the second day of Forum Real 2020, 4 December, at the Business and Innovation Hall, from 10:45.
The team of Innovative Sofia will join the event with a virtual stand. We will be happy if you contact us for a virtual meeting during or after the event.
We invite you to join Forum Real 2020 as viewers and participants in the online conversations with Bulgaria’s top experts in the field. You will hear various expert opinions, and you will be able to get advice on your questions. Participation is entirely free, but registration is required.
Get your free ticket from forum-real.com.
The main topics will be:
– Opportunities during a crisis
– Is the purchase of property during Covid-19 a safe investment?
– Which cities and regions are attractive for investment?
With your free registration, you will be able to attend discussions about:
– The future of the office and how we will work after Covid
– How smart is a smart home?
– How cities will change
– How the transport will change
After registration, you will have access to:
– Over 300 lecturers
– Dozens of workshops and seminars
– Virtual expo and over 100 stands of exhibitors
– You will have the opportunity to arrange virtual meetings with investors, analysts, brokers, architects, designers, and builders.