The Elevator Pitch Competition supports ideas and businesses in the field of technology
The Elevator Pitch Competition (EPiC), organized by the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP), will be held for the 6th consecutive year, where the cluster “Sofia – knowledge city” is their international partner. The event draws the collective strength of global technology innovators, investors and industry leaders to promote effective partnerships and innovation for collaboration both in Hong Kong and beyond.
The Elevator Pitch Competition is a one-week hybrid series that will reach more than 500 I&T talent and more than 200,000 visitors from around the world, including government, industry, academia, research, investors and technology companies.
A short summary of your business model should be presented during the race, in less time than you would ride in an elevator. But convincing enough to invite you to the following meetings with investors. Participants’ activities should focus on one of the following technology sectors:
• Financial technologies;
• Green and construction technologies;
• Technologies in the field of healthcare;
• Smart cities.
Additional conditions for participants are to be a person who has not yet established a company or start-up company under the age of 5, which has generated less than $ 10 million financing until March 31, 2021.
The opportunities provided are:
• Financial reward of $ 200,000;
• Individual meeting with potential business partners and investors;
• Attending intensive training.
The application deadline for the program is August 31, 2021, before 23:59 (UTC +8 | HK Time)
The following documents must be prepared in advance:
• Business summary (maximum 200 words);
• Your idea (maximum 20 words);
• Technologies used (maximum 200 words);
• Market potential and return on investment models (maximum 250 words).
You will find a link to the application form here.