Open Call for SMEs with Data-Driven Products and Services
ICT Cluster Bulgaria informs about the launch of an open procedure for SMEs working on innovative data-driven products or services.
The selected SMEs are to receive:
– EUR 60 000 for the implementation of their innovative solutions
– Technical and business support
– Visibility and promotion of their business
The initiative is part of the EUHubs4Data project of the European Commission and is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme. Please, follow the link for detailed application information.
– Innovative idea for developing a product or service related to data management (ready for market implementation within nine months)
– Companies should choose at least two services from two different providers that can help implement the idea (from the catalog here https://euhubs4data.eu/services/)
– The proposed solution must meet the specific challenges set up by the European Data Spaces (pp. 21-22 of the document here)
– Participating SMEs must be established in one of the EU Member States or H2020 associated countries.
For further information, you can also join the information meeting on 12 January.
You can register for the meeting here.