Join us at the Smart Cities – Urban Tech Solutions to Shorten the Road to Recovery Webinar
If you focus on Smart Cities and are responsible for city development or an Urban Technology business and are interested to learn how cities define their strategy and tactical plan for now and the period after the crisis subsides, then these free webinars are for you.
Our team was invited to take part in the Smart cities – urban tech solutions to shorten the road to recovery webinar to be held on July 9, 15:00 – 15:45 BST / 16:00 – 16:45 CEST.
The upcoming discussion will focus on:
- Practical examples of tech solutions that have been introduced to help respond to the challenges caused by pandemics.
- How are cities equipped to cope with COVID-19 and what lessons can we learn from each other to future-proof?
- Has enough attention been paid to implementing solutions?
- How can innovation and technology help overcome obstacles to recovery?
- How to plan a post-pandemic-resistant city – obstacles versus opportunities.